- Static and Dynamic Semantics of the Web
- Multimedia Content And The Semantic Web : Methods, Standards And Tools, Hardc | eBay
- The Fourteenth International Conference on Advances in Semantic Processing
ISBN: Rinne, M. Zhang, Z. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol.
Static and Dynamic Semantics of the Web
Presutti V. Gelbukh Ed. Springer, Heidelberg Gangemi A. Computing in Science and Engineering 13 5 , Singapore, Blomqvist E. Khan M.
- Semantic Web - Volume Pre-press, issue Pre-press - Journals - IOS Press.
- Multimedia Content and the Semantic Web | Wiley Online Books.
- Routing in Opportunistic Networks.
Invited contribution. CEUR workshop proceedings, Vol, Blomqvist, E.
In: Engineering applications of artificial intelligence, Volume 21, Issue 3, pp. Ricklefs, M.
Multimedia Content And The Semantic Web : Methods, Standards And Tools, Hardc | eBay
In: Proc. Billig, A.
surfbarfara.tk Grust et. Automatic extracted audiovisual features are, in general, more objective, domain-independent and can be native to the audiovisual content.
- Multimedia Content and the Semantic Web: Standards, Methods and Tools.
- SemanticWebTools - W3C Wiki?
- Semantic Annotation of Images and Videos for Multimedia Analysis | SpringerLink!
- Encyclopedia of Pasta (California Studies in Food and Culture)!
This book seeks to draw together in one concise volume the findings of leading researchers from around the globe. The focus, in particular, is on the MPEG-7 and MPEG standards that seek to consolidate and render effective the infrastructure for the delivery and management of multimedia content.
This unified, comprehensive up-to-date resource will appeal to integrators, systems suppliers, managers and consultants in the area of knowledge management and information retrieval; particularly those concerned with the automation of the semantic web. The detailed, theory-based practical advice is also essential reading for postgraduates and researchers in these fields.
The Fourteenth International Conference on Advances in Semantic Processing
Stefanos Kollias was born in Athens in He has published more than papers in the above fields, 50 of which in international journals. He has been a member of the Technical or Advisory Committee or invited speaker in 40 International Conferences. Ten graduate students have completed their Doctorate under his supervision, while other ten are currently performing their Ph.